Monday, July 6, 2015

ITS IN TWO WEEKS!

Hi there! My name is Madeline Zoe Oswald and I have been called to serve as a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons).As a missionary I will be serving in the Japan-Kobe Mission for 18 months.


Wow! I can't believe that it is almost here! I so pumped and so not prepared for this...I just want to do my best you know? Well this is my blog where I will have my weekly letters posted you can read about my adventures, the ups the downs, my successes and my failures.

I report to the missionary training center on July 22, 2015, where I will learn how to teach the people of Japan about the Gospel of Christ and his teachings. I'm so excited to share this knowledge that has been given me. I know Christ lives and that there is a plan!

Many of my family members and my friends have been inspirations to me and shown me what it is to be a follower of Jesus Christ; their willingness to serve him has inspired me to do the same.

That's all for know but tune in each week to see how I'm doing and what I'm up too! Love all of y'all!

Almost Sis. Madeline Zoe Oswald

No comments:

Post a Comment