Thursday, October 29, 2015

AUGUST 27, 2015 - 2 OF 2

Okay, because I am a goof and I spent a lot of my computer time figuring out that I could put my photos on my other Google account.  That took up a lot of my time. ....SOO this is a short email...I apologize but whatever, this is what you get.

So this week went by way to fast, like so fast that I missed Sunday and Monday.  Seriously, I don't know what happened on those days.  I think I was sick and my comp was sick but that’s okay!

We had some crazy nights, more like we are so ready to be out of here.  New people will come in and leave before us and we just get sour because all we want to be in Japan.  BUT we are also not ready because when my teacher speaks Japanese at normal pace, I can't even understand him!

Sister Oswald and Sister Oswald at the MTC August 2015

Madeline and Ryan Gibb (California, Irvine Mission)  MTC 2015
Last night we had an unplanned testimony meeting in our district (at the end of the day) and it was about why we really came on a mission.  It was really good and spiritual and I loved it. BUT Walker FLalker (Elder Walker) gave one of those new Beehive at girl’s camp testimonies and oh man.....it went on for 15 minutes!!!! AND he talked about his Love life!!!!  Weird testimony...but we were trying so hard not to laugh....I was right after him and I had to wait.....UGH but we love him though. Because Walker took forever, we didn't get back to the hales till 10 p.m. (rebel missionaries)!

Our lessons yesterday were interesting.  The one we really planned for and thought would go well was bad (it sucked) and the one we didn't know we were teaching was amazing!  So the moral is don't plan for your lessons…..nah, I think It was the Lord just laughing at us and teaching us that not all of our lessons with investigators will be sunshine and roses.
I love our teachers because they always know what we (I) need to hear that day and it always helps me make it though.

Our district likes to have holidays each week and this week’s was Name Tag Exchange Day. Unfortunately we couldn't switch with the Elders, SO I became Jeo SHimai and at one point, Pickrell SHimai) on Tuesday. I actually missed my name tag and by then end of the day glad I was an Oswald.

Nothing else has really happened that I can remember because I lost two and a half days of this last week....Except that if ANY OF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE SEND HEALTHY SNACKS!!!!!! ONLY! Food here....is stomach churning....

Sorry this is short, I love all of you! And hope MOM, that you have a GREAT AND FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Love with all my heart,
Oswald Shimai


P.S.  As soon as i leave this computer I’m going to remember something I needed/wanted to tell you.....ugghhh...!





No comments:

Post a Comment