Thursday, October 29, 2015

SEPTEMBER 3, 2015 - 1 OF 2

Regarding road trip to Idaho Falls and Rexburg

AHH so jealous! Give all of my grandmothers hugs for me!! Sounds like a lot of fun! Send pictures (maybe videos?) of the outing! Pop, I only have 2 1/2 weeks!!! 19 days!!! We get our flight plans next week and our new Nihongo badges which is super awesome! My Japanese is nowhere near ready....oh boy, it’s a struggle but it is coming!

Sister Jackman left this week and it was a bitter sweet good-bye. She was my source for hugs all these last weeks.  Every time we saw each other we'd run to each other and hug!   People would stare but that’s okay because it was fun!   I’m so happy for her.  She's in California now and doing well. Okay you'll read more in the bigger letter. I won’t spoil anything. Love you!

"Tuck and roll!"

(Madeline) オズワルド Shiami (that's Oswald in Japanese) also it won’t type out shimai but that’s okay.
Me and my best friend
Courtney Jackman





No comments:

Post a Comment