Sunday, June 5, 2016

MAY 30, 2016 - NINJA WATERFALLS

Wow what a week...I felt like I did nothing...but I did do things so my brain is just a little messed up. So last Monday. We ate food. That's about it, then we had a lesson with member which was very insightful on missionary work so that was good. 

Tuesday I died. Like it felt like I had run a marathon and so I stayed in. That was such a wasp-sack day...the worst part is that I still feel bad. YAY, first the elders thought it was low iron, so then Wednesday we went on an adventure to find it. 

Afters (I meant to type afterwards but I just went back and read this and saw that my English is slowly failing me) I felt better.  We had an interesting English  class. We had a new student come and that was happy. So we start talking to her and turns out she's Christian so that was cool and she speaks enough English. At the end of class she gave a self introduction and the class is allowed to ask her questions, one student Kenji, who I love so much (little on him, he has been coming to eikaiwa for like 10-15 years, he learned English through the church, he  knows almost everything about the church (almost) and he is in a wheel chair and he is awesome), asked her a question, "Have you read the Book of Mormon, Another Testament of Jesus Christ?," another question from another student, "Are you a member of this church? Are you going to join," it was crazy! Her response was ya I kinda want to join do you know how? Like what!?! So we're trying to help her out ;) but she is kinda mystery not sure what her native language is...amongst various things. The next day we met her and attempted to talk about the gospel and for some reason it was really hard...and stressful because her answers weren't clear, they didn't relate to the question. So well see about her.

We then biked out to the bishop's and another appointment but when we were done with those it was pouring. Down pouring. Like buckets of rain! I've got videos :) what else happened...oh oh went and had Zone conference , some of you may not know what that means but it just means that the missionaries in my "zone" which is Osaka, come together and listen to the mission president tell us awesome things. The homework that we got from apostle Elder Stevenson, was to read Acts 10. We went over it and oh man it's good. Also Welch Shimai (presidents wife) told me to go get a blood test. So that will happen soon. I hope. 

Saturday we went to a family's house with the Elders and listen to Brother Kimura tell us all the similarities from a religion called Shinto, to Christianity and also told us that the Ark of the covenant is hidden in Japan. There is some solid facts backing it, so I believe it. Then we went and picked slaw berries:) (I meant strawberrys but whatever) there we enjoyed small children speaking Japanese and holding your hand and ahididicnf children! Our investigator came with her daughter and the elders fell in love with her. 

Sunday was crazy as usual. I'm sorry this is short there hasn't been anytime to write because we went to a place called akame today. It's this hike with a bunch of waterfalls and where ninjas trained :) ya that's my day. I love you. Also transfers are this week and  am now a 7th transfer missionary which means I've been on my mission for 10 months! What?! Crazy! Eep! 

I love you all! 

The wizard of oz






























Seo Kyodai

No comments:

Post a Comment