Sunday, August 9, 2015

WEEK 2 - MISSIONARY TRAINING CENTER

There is literally way too much to type out which is good and bad at the same time.  HMMM...Let's start with Elder Russell M. Nelson coming and speaking to us this last Tuesday!  OH MY CHICKEN (this French girl on our floor says that all the time).  When he walked into the room, the Spirit grew 10 times bigger!  I wrote in my journal, what if that was the prophet who walked in, or the Savior?  Imagine the intensity.  We would feel the truth that that is Christ.  So sweet!  In the choir we sang "Be Still My Soul" and it was AMAZing!!!

Our district (mainly the Elders and I) like to sing and I think I already told y'all this, but we get together and sing and we are all in the choir.  It's so much fun because as each day passes, the love for each other grows and grows.

In District 27F:
Elder Robins and Wride
Elders Myers and Walker
Elder Yardley, Zollinger and Reid (Mason Reid, the Crellin's nephew)
Sister Smith and Pickrell and then me and my doryo.

We all like to have fun and listen to the stories that our teacher has to tell us about Japan, like the fermented soy beans that MINASAN (everyone) eats for breakfast...they grow when you eat them...EW!

Do you know the Horman's from Texas?   Well Braxton is here and I went to see if he recognized me and HE DID!!!!  OH MY CHICKEN!  It was soooo awesome!!!!  It was so cool and now we are going to email, he left this last Wednesday to Washington, D.C. South.

I miss y'all like crazy but I hope that things are going well!

Jeo is great, but she's going through some tough things.  I just want to try my best to be there for her!  I love her to bits.  She is so strong, I don't think she even realizes it.  I'm so glad she is my companion.!!

Courtney, Whitney and I are going to try to get a pic together this next devotional so that will be fun!

Well, I have to go!  Ai shitte imasu (Aye shtay mas) - I love you!!!

Sister Oswald

No comments:

Post a Comment