Monday, September 19, 2016

SEPTEMBER 11, 2016 - I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME, BUT HERE TAKE THIS FLIER!

Alright yALL, 

Monday! Played some fotsal,  smaller version of soccer, way fun but I like destroyed my leg while playing.  Gotta love mission joints.

Anywho!  Then that night we went to Fishers and it rained again! So much rain.
Tuesday it poured, more rain.  We got to out to eat with Fukuda San so good!  She's so cute! She wants to learn English because her grandson doesn't speak Japanese...she's so cool! Also taught English! Yusss so much fun!

Wednesday we had a kokan (exchange) and I got to hang with my Chinese bestie Zhou Shimai!  She is so much fun to hang with.  We did so much biking and met with super awesome member who said she loved us back which in Japanese its weird to say I love you...ya weird.  But she said it back instead of just saying thank you! Yay! The small things!

Thursday we planned and ate out with the Elder's investigator, and that was good.  Not much there.

Friday! Such a good day! First we went to zone training meeting, and my cousin Elder Westhoff and my favorite Zoneleader Elder Weakley were in charge :3   Anyway it was really good and spiritual!  There was laughter and tears and we are so pumped to go out and dendo!

Afterwards I took our district to go visit Yo, our investigator who runs a burger shop. We all had like the best burgers in the world and then we all taught him from the Book of Mormon no big.  Just feeling the spirit, testifying with my brothers and sister and getting him to pinky promise to read and pray.   So awesome!!! That night we had FHE with Brother and Sister Kimura and they drove us home it was so nice of them because other wise we would have had to take train and had been late home! I got to hear their conversion story. It's my favorite thing to ask members.

Sunday was also great! I love our members so freaking much! They are the best! So much love when I see them!  It's going to be heart wrenching when I go.  We had an interesting sacrament meeting. I had to translate Japanese into English and type it into Google to translate it to Chinese for these people from Taiwan. They patted me on the back because that was exhausting...they were so sweet! 

Then we shared a message in Primary and that was cool because they were so intently listening. I love those kids!  Later that night we went to Brother Iries house and he fed us chocolate cake! Woah! He told us secrets to missionary work and then turns out we were running late home so in order for to qualify for the 9:30 we need to get a lesson. My comp lost her shoe so I saw my chance and ran up to this kid (already in baptism white) and told him "You are a child of God, and he loves you.  I don't have much time but here take this flier. I want you to come to church!"  He looked at me so intensely and nodded.  Afterwards my comp came up and we biked away! Wo! Missionary life!
I don't have much time to type all the miracles out!  There are so many!  

Remember that God is our Heavenly Father and that that is one of the most important truths in the world!

I love you!

Sister Oswald !



No comments:

Post a Comment